Filipino LGBT Youth Suicide Risks

Monday, June 15, 2009

Another relevant and informative topic will be presented by the Rainbow Rights Projects and the UP Film Institute. The 6th leg of Dyke Dialogues and Rainbow Exchange Series will be tackling about the study by Eric Manalastas from the Department of Psychology in UP Diliman.

The sympo-forum will be held at the Videotheque, 2nd floor Ishmael Bernal Gallery, UP Diliman on June 20, 2009.

I will be expecting to learn a lot from Mr. Manalastas. It was unfortunate that I wasn't able to be his student back in college but I believe that I was able to 'sit-in' during one of his classes. :)

1 comments:

Unknown June 20, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

...wish i was back home for this.

About This Blog

PinoyLGBT is a blog on Philippine Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transsexual/Transgender community.

Blog Catalog

My Bloglog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP