Flipping Through the Pages of Maxim's Gay and Lesbian Issue

Monday, April 13, 2009

(photo from Maxim Philippines)

I just got a copy of the Maxim Philippines' Gay and Lesbian Issue a few days ago with Mocha on the cover of it. Just finished reading the interesting articles and of course looking at the interesting pictures of it too ;) . I believe this is the most daring mainstream magazine magazine that I've seen lately. A lot of provocative femme-to-femme poses from women who I believe who are just swingers (or bi-curious women) but not really femme lesbians per se. Oh well.

Please read the rest of the article here.

0 comments:

About This Blog

PinoyLGBT is a blog on Philippine Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transsexual/Transgender community.

Blog Catalog

My Bloglog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP