My views on Prop 8

Sunday, November 9, 2008



The California Proposition 8 has been already out in the news and I guess you already know what happened, it was PASSED. 52.3% voted yes and 47.7% voted no. It was a close fight but we were not able to succeed. If you already know me personally, I am based here in the Manila and maybe you're asking why I said WE were not able to succeed. I am saying WE because WE may belong to a different ethnicity, geographical location, etc...but WE are part of the global LGBT community. We may not have same sex marriages here in the Philippines but we are part of the community that is being discriminated by hypocrites.
Please read the rest of the article here.

0 comments:

About This Blog

PinoyLGBT is a blog on Philippine Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transsexual/Transgender community.

Blog Catalog

My Bloglog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP